TATA has put an end to much awaited expectation of Nano Europa car. This is the world’s cheapest car has been unveiled yesterday. This car has caught global attention at its unveiling at the Delhi Auto Expo in India on 2008. It will be rolled out in select international markets within the next two years. TATA motors has decided to launch this car on March 23 in Mumbai. In a statement, TATA Group head Ratan Tata said Nano has also generated wide interest in developed countries and he is expecting to introduce this car even in European market, as it is the cheapest car in the world.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection