If you are using an external hard drive, you might have faced Sleep Mode problem that often happens after some time of inactivity of your external hard disk. Your external drive will enter the sleep mode and it will initiate a wake up when new data is requested of the drive.
To avoid this problem the developer of No Sleep has developed a small and simple program, which has the ability to write a blank text file for every interval to prevent the drive from entering sleep mode.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection