- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection
Tag Archives: uses of firefox
This is a new features comes for YouTube from Firefox. The name of the feature is YouTube IT, which allows us to search the selected text in YouTube site.
There is no need to explain you about YouTube, as you know it is the biggest free video sharing website, which lets its users to upload, view and share video clips. In this site, videos can be rated by the average rating and the number of times a video has been watched and are both published.
Few days ago, Firefox has reached the version 3.0.7 and it goes for 3.0.8 now. This newer version 3.0.8 has come out with two fixed critical security issues, which found in the earlier version 3.0.7.
Fixed Errors in Firefox 3.0.8
MFSA 2009-13 Arbitrary code execution through XUL <tree> element
MFSA 2009-12 XSL Transformation vulnerability
Yesterday Mozilla has released its latest update, the version Firefox 3.0.7. News from Mozilla says that it has been developed with several fixes. The earlier version of Firefox causes eight security issues and six are critical among them.
The most serious of the errors that are fixed in version 3.0.7 could allow the attackers to run arbitrary code on a victim’s computer, Mozilla warned in security advisories Wednesday.