It is five year since the Gmail has been launched but it is still beta application. Here Gmail is striving to give significant features but among them, most ideas go to Gmail Labs: tasks, offline Gmail, sending SMS or adding iGoogle gadgets. It can make a sense to add experimental features in the Labs section and remove the “Beta” label from Gmail’s logo. . Felipe Zamorano, a regular reader of this blog, noticed that the Gmail logos created for some of the themes have two versions: one that includes “beta” and another one without “beta”.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection