Sony has launched its new two types of 5.1 channel Blu-ray HTIB systems called BDV-E300 and BDV-E500W. These both types of home theater systems can support BD-Live-Capable Blu-ray player, BRAVIA Sync technology, and Sony’s Digital Media Port to easy control Apple’s iPod and Sony’s Walkman line.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection