KX-VC500 is a new video conferencing concept comes from Panasonic Japan. It has the capability to allow you to use HD-quality screens for communicating. This is a complete new idea to take the conferencing to another end of sophistication. The work process happens through the web and it can bring HD-quality videos to be sent both ways. Since it features neither a camera nor a microphone, you have to use an HD camera of your own choosing.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection