Google has announced the attainment of GrandCentral in 2007 used for integrating all of user’s existing phone numbers and voice mailboxes into one account to be accessed from the web. Now Google has released a new feature called Google Voice to GrandCentral Users. For the non members of GrandCentral Google offers a feature like “Google Number”-“One number for all your calls and SMS”, Speech to text based voicemail transcripts landing something looking similar to an email inbox, greetings varying by caller, call blocking, conference calling and more.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection