Normally if you are going to create a bunch of tasks on any main list and you can organiz it easily. Now it is easy to move a task to another list. Doing this is very simple, just click on the arrow or use Shift + Enter to the right task. At the bottom of the screen, you can note a drop down with all of your task lists. Just pick another list and leave the screen by clicking “Back to list”. All it is done now, your task will magically transferred to other list. Moreover, to convince yourself it is still there and you can visit the other list in the switch pop-up.
Another feature will help you with those times when you write that what two tasks as a single task. Or else you can press “Enter” a little too quickly and typing something continuously in a new task that was meant for the previous one.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection