If you want to extract your emails, found in Microsoft Outlook dbx files into more versatile eml format to be accessed and viewed in test editors or email clients you can use this UnDBX, which is a command line utility. This eml format can be opened or imported in various email clients. The command to extract dbx files is undbx DBX-DIRECTORY OUTPUT-DIRECTORY. Therefore, the program will automatically extract the email messages of all dbx files in the selected directory.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection