In order to introduce its latest and new 55-Inch ultra-slim full LED TVs to the Korean markets, LG has held a press conference. The models of the LED TV are 55LH95 and 55LH93.
It features a brighter and clearer screen with backlighting that has totally 3,360 LEDs and seven times more than existing edge-LED TVs. Moreover, it brings a full LED LCD models and features a 5000, 000:1 contrast ratio through enhanced dimming technology that divides the screen into 240 blocks. The refresh rate of the TV is 240 Hz and it has the capability to maintain a vibrant and smooth image even in fast-paced action scenes.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection