Sports Sedan Forte Koup now comes from Kia Motors in Korean Market, revealed in a press conference. It is a four-passenger coupe and developed on the concept car “Koup” in 2008 New York Auto Show.
It is powered by the company’s 2.0-liter Theta II turbocharged engine with 156 horsepower. Moreover, it features the 13.6 Km/L of fuel consumption, sport cloth bucket seats and lighting speaker.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection