If you want to add entries to the context menu of Windows Explorer, here is the solution. You can use Quick PDF Tools available free, which has the facility to adjust the PDF metadata. The added entries allow its users to modify the PDF documents in a moment. Moreover, you can use them to edit certain PDF metadata entries in a window right on the Windows Desktop and it is simply possible to edit even the title, author, keywords and subject metadata entries.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection