For regular users, it is very useful to have a silent application that can constantly update the browser. There is no question to interruption about the permission to ask before updating the applications, therefore you don’t have to check updates manually. If you don’t have enough bandwidth or in an enterprise environment automatic updates will not be a good thing.
Now you can use the Group Policy Editor from Windows or add some Registry keys to customize the Google Update.
Here we have given the explanation how to import an administrative template in the Local Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) and change the auto-update check period or even disable the auto updater.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection