The word processor of Google Docs is in need of sorting features for tables but it is easy for Firefox users to add an extension that can add the missing feature. You can install the TableTool addon from Firefox to have the complete feature. In order to use the extension you have to right click on the table and select one of the available options: Sorting, Filtering, Copying data as tab-delimited text or as HTML.
Google Docs has replaced the Firefox contextual menu so you have to press Shift+Right-Click in order to bring back the original menu. Select from the menu “Sort table column as” and select the suitable context type.
- How Human odour based technology helps to identify criminals
- Acer Aspire 5738PG 3D Laptop the first geared with 3 dimensional
- Microsoft new eXtreme Computing Group R&D technology solutions for problems
- Acer Aspire Z5610 U9072 PC intuitive multi touch technology
- Sony PSP CORE SYSTEM LE 1GB MEMORY ST
- Parkway Cancer Centre cancer Awareness program
- Samsung advanced LCD display 55inch 3D Screen
- G24i Bagpack Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells to power gadgets
- Solar system eco friendly gadgets you can do it own!
- Openmoko WikiReader first electronic wikipedia without Internet connection